On the Search page, in the Search tab, you can enter simple or complex queries with time parameters to search your entire Sumo Logic data repository. You can select searches and run them from your Search Libraries. Your search results display in the Messages tab (for raw message data) or the Aggregates tab (for grouped results).
On the Aggregates tab, use the table chart column headers to sort your results.
You can run a saved search, pause, or stop searches, or schedule a search to run periodically and notify you of the results by email.
- Time range of the search.
- Display chart options for search results.
- Collapse the top part of the Search page to view more results.
- Download and export search results (up to 10,000 records).
- Use Aggregates tab table chart column headers to sort your results.
- View search results as messages.
- View aggregate search results.
- Share a link to the currently running search.
- See information about the query.
- Save or schedule a search.
- Open the Library.
- Favorite a saved search.
- Search text box.