All you need is a company email address (no Google or Yahoo accounts, please) and your location: North America, Europe, or Australia.
A Sumo Logic Free Trial last 30 days and provides access to nearly every feature. For complete account details, see Sumo Logic Account Types.
Sign up for a Sumo Logic Trial account
- Go to www.sumologic.com and click Free Trial.
- Enter your work email address.
- Select your location from these options:
- North America
- Select the account type that fits your requirements. (You can select any type and still have a free trial.)
- Review the agreement, then activate the check box I AGREE to the Service License Agreement.
- Click Submit.
Sumo Logic sends you an email to activate your account, and the Sumo Logic Setup Wizard is displayed.
Activate Your Account
Activate your account using the email from Sumo Logic. (If you don't see it in your inbox, check your Spam folder.)
NOTE: If you don’t activate your account in three days, your account will be removed.
To activate your Sumo Logic Free Trial account:
- Go to your email and find the email that was sent from Sumo Logic.
- Click Activate Now.
- Fill out the Activate Your Account form.
- Click Activate.
- In a few minutes, your account is activated, and the Sumo Logic Setup Wizard displays in a new tab.
Next, use the Setup Wizard to send your logs to Sumo Logic.