Sumo Logic provides everything you need to conduct real-time forensics and log management for all of your IT data—without performing complex installations or upgrades, and without the need to manage and scale any hardware or storage. With fully elastic scalability, Sumo Logic is a fit for any size deployment.
This category provides the information you need about Sumo Logic to get started quickly. Online training in Sumo Logic is available as well.
- About Sumo Logic
- No image available
- This guide provides some basic information about Sumo Logic to help you get started.
- Contact Us
- Forgot Password
- Help Menu
- Help Documentation Styles
- Securing the Sumo Logic Service
- Status and Scheduled Maintenance
- Sumo Logic Components
- Sumo Logic Support Terms and Conditions
- System Requirements
- What is the optimal log format to use with Sumo Logic?
- What Types of Logs Can I Collect?
- Where is My Data Stored?
- Onboarding Checklist
- This guide provides you the Onboarding Checklist you need to go through for Sumo Logic.