Free Trial Accounts offer 30 days of Enterprise account access. After that, if you do not choose to purchase you will still have a Sumo Logic Free Account.
Signing up for a Sumo Logic Free trial can be done easily.
Sign up. Register and create your free Sumo Logic instance with a business address.
Activate. Check your email. Activate your account.
Collect, See, & Act. Monitor, troubleshoot, and secure your app
Sign up for a Sumo Logic Trial account
- Go to https://www.sumologic.com/sign-up/.
- Enter a business email address.
- Select your deployment based on region.
Decide if you want to agree to the Service License Agreement and proceed or if you do not want to proceed at this time.
Decide if you'd like to opt-in to Sumo Logic communications.
- Click Sign Up.
Sumo Logic sends you an email to activate your account, and the Sumo Logic Setup Wizard is displayed.
Activate Your Account
Activate your account using the email from Sumo Logic. (If you don't see it in your inbox, check your Spam folder.)
To activate your Sumo Logic Free Trial account:
- Go to your email and find the email that was sent from Sumo Logic.
- Click Activate Now.
- Fill out the Activate Your Account form.
- Click Activate.
- In a few minutes, your account is activated, and the Sumo Logic Setup Wizard displays in a new tab.
Next, use the Setup Wizard to send your logs to Sumo Logic.