- To visualize your data, click New in the tab bar and select Metrics.
- To view CPU_LoadAvg_15min for all hosts, run the following query:
- View the Legend tab to see all Tags (metadata) for all plotted metrics
If your graph shows several metrics plotted notice how _sourceCategory and _Collector are different for each metric. This is because several users might have uploaded the same CPU_LoadAvg_15min metric from each of their hosts.
- To view the metric for your host only, run the following:
Note: to identify your own metric there are other options (i.e _source); however a best practice would be to use _sourceCategory.
- To compare your metric to the average value for all hosts, create a new metric in the space below with the following query:
_sourceCategory=hostmetrics/* metric=CPU_LoadAvg_15min | avg