- To visualize your data, click New in the tab bar and select Metrics.
- To view Metric:CPU_LoadAvg_15min for all hosts, run the following query:
- Click on the Chart option to display the Metrics in a graphical format
- If your graph shows several metrics plotted notice how _sourceCategory and _Collector are different for each metric. This is because several users might have uploaded the same CPU_LoadAvg_15min metric from each of their hosts.
To add an filter, click on the filter area within the query and select your filter from the list shown.
If you want to add operators, like Sum or Rate to that query click the grey plus sign
- To view the metric for your host only, run the following:
Note: to identify your own metric there are other options (i.e _source); however a best practice would be to use _sourceCategory.
To add another metric query you click on the Plus sign . on the far right.
6. To compare your metric to the average value for all hosts, create a new metric in the space below with the following query: