|Account Type||Account Level|
|Cloud Flex||Trial, Professional, Enterprise|
|Credits||Trial, Essentials, Enterprise Operations, Enterprise Security, Enterprise Suite|
Certain apps have specific installation requirements. Be sure to check the instructions for your application for specific instructions.
To install an application:
- From the left nav, select App Catalog.
- Click the name of the app you'd like to install.
- Select the version of the service you're using and click Add to Library.
- In the the Add to Library popup:
- App Name. You can retain the existing name, or enter a name of your choice for the app.
- Log Source. Select either of these options for the data source.
- Choose Source Category, and select a source category from the list.
- Choose Enter a Custom Data Filter, and enter a custom source category beginning with an underscore. Example: (_sourceCategory=MyCategory). For more information see Custom Data Filters.
- Advanced. (Optional) Select the Location in Library (the default is the Personal folder in the library.
- Click Add to Library.
Once an app is installed, it will appear in the folder you selected. Your Personal folder is selected by default. From here, you can share it with your organization.
Panels will start and fill automatically. Each Panel slowly fills with data matching the time range query and received since the Panel was created. Results won't immediately be available, but with a bit of time you'll see full graphs and maps.