Keep track of content you use regularly with Favorites, or content that you want to keep handy. Just click the star icon for your saved search, dashboard, installed app, or folder, and it will be saved to the Favorites tab in the left nav for easy access.
You can also favorite saved searches from the Search page, and favorite Dashboards from the Dashboards page.
Mark content as favorite in the Library
- Go to the Library.
- Click the star icon to the left of your search, Dashboard, app, or folder.
- The star darkens, and the item now appears on the Favorites (star) tab.
Perform actions on favorites
If you own the content you can perform the following actions on folders in your favorites:
If the content was created by another user and published, you can perform the following actions:
- Go to Library > Favorites.
- De-select the star icon to the left of your search, dashboard, app, or folder.
- A dialog displays showing that you unfavorited the item, and the item is removed from the Favorites folder.