Once you’ve saved content, you can choose to share it, which makes it available to other users. Your shared content is automatically added to the Library in the Org > [Your Name] folder.
Once shared, other users in your organization can:
- Search for and find your shared search.
- Click your search to run it in the Search page.
- Copy your search to save and edit it.
- Export the text of your search.
Searches and Dashboards can be shared and unshared at any time. Additionally, other users can copy what you've shared and make further customizations.
Share a saved search from the Library
- In your Personal folder, click a search, then click the three dots to the right of the name. Click Share.
- Shared With. Choose Organization to share it with everyone in your organization.
- Click Done.
- The search is copied to your Org > [Your Name] folder.
Unshare a search
- In your Org folder, select a shared search or Dashboard, then click the three dots to the right of the name. Click Unshare.
- Shared With. Choose Only Me from the drop down to unshare the search.
- The content is moved to your Personal folder.