Once you’ve saved content, you can choose to share it, which makes it available to other users. Your shared content is automatically added to the Library in the Org > [Your Name] folder.
Once shared, other users in your organization can:
- Search for and find your shared search.
- Click your search to run it in the Search page.
- Copy your search to save and edit it.
- Export the text of your search.
Searches and Dashboards can be shared and unshared at any time. Additionally, other users can copy what you've shared and make further customizations.
Share a saved search from the Library
- In your Personal folder, highlight a search and click the share icon.
- On the sharing popup, click in the Share this content... field.
- You can share the search with Your Entire Organization, or any combination of roles and users
- The default permission level is Edit. Use the Access pull-down to select a different permission level. For information about permission levels and advanced options, see Available Permission Levels on the Share Content page.
- You can share the search with a different set of users and roles, and different permission level. To do so, click Add users with another access level, and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Click Share.
Unshare a search
- In the Library, highlight a search and click the share icon.
- Click See who has access.
- Click the trash can icon to unshare the search with a user or role.
- Click Save.