Docs for Sumo apps for platforms and tools that support software development processes.
Sumo provides apps for platforms and tools that support software development processes, including software development platforms, automation tools, and issue tracking systems. This guide has documentation for those Sumo apps.
- Provides insight into your JFrog Artifactory binary repository.
- Bitbucket is a web-based repository for source code and development projects. Bitbucket provides a web platform for the teams to plan projects, collaborate on code, test, and deploy. The Sumo Logic App for Bitbucket provides insights into project management to more effectively plan the deployments. It helps you to understand the state of deployment, builds and the issues associated with it.
- The Sumo Logic App for Jenkins helps you monitor build successes, failures, and performance, ensuring that you know—before committing code to the repository—whether the code will work. Pre-configured dashboards provide insight into current and recent build activity, as well as metrics showing Jenkins Master and slave health information.
- JFrog Xray
- Page notifications Off Share The JFrog Xray app provides visibility into the state of artifacts and components in your JFrog Artifactory repository.
- Jira Cloud
- Jira Cloud provides cloud-based control for planning, tracking, and managing software development projects in an agile environment. Jira Cloud is a centralized source-of-truth that allows you to customize your workflow, collaborate, and release great software. The Sumo Logic App for Jira Cloud provides insights into project management issues that enable you to more effectively plan, assign, track, report, and manage work across multiple teams.
- Java Management Extensions (JMX) is a standard component of the Java Platform. JMX gives developers a standard and simple way to manage resources, including services, devices, and applications. The Sumo Logic App for JMX allows you to analyze and gain insights about Java applications.