Docs for Sumo apps for container management and orchestration tools.
This guide has documentation Sumo apps for container management and orchestration tools.
- This guide provides an overview of Kafka related features and technologies.
- The Sumo Logic Kubernetes App provides visibility into the worker nodes that comprise a cluster, as well as application logs of the worker nodes. The App is a single-pane-of-glass through which you can monitor and troubleshoot container health, replication, load balancing, pod state and hardware resource allocation. The App utilizes Falco events to monitor and detect anomalous container, application, host, and network activity. In conjunction with the Kubernetes App, the AKS Control Plane, GKE C
- Kubernetes Control Plane
- The Sumo Logic Kubernetes Control Plane App manages the master node control plane, including the API server, etcd, kube-system and worker nodes. The App utilizes Falco Kubernetes Audit events to monitor and detect notable or suspicious activity such as creating pods that are privileged, mount sensitive host paths, use host networking, and the like. Seamlessly integrated with the Sumo Logic Kubernetes App, preconfigured dashboards display resource-related metrics for Kubernetes deployments, clust
- This page provides documentation access for RabbitMQ app.
- The Sumo Logic App for VMware collects unified logs and metrics from the VMware cloud computing virtualization platform, including vCenter Server, vSphere, ESX/ESXi, and individual virtual machines, for real-time display in predefined dashboards. The dashboards allow you to monitor your entire VMware cloud computing virtualization platform, with insight into key events and metrics such as VM CPU, memory, disk utilization, under-provisioned physical hosts, and idle VMs.