Docs for Sumo apps for database servers.
This guide has documentation for Sumo apps for database servers.
- The Sumo Logic App for MongoDB provides insight into your MongoDB environment, allowing you to track overall system health, queries, logins and connections, errors and warnings, replication, and sharding.
- MongoDB Atlas
- The Sumo Logic App for MongoDB Atlas provides visibility into the security posture of your clusters and allows for easy monitoring of performance KPIs and database operational activities with predefined dashboards for visibility into MongoDB alerts and user activity audit logs, insights into slow queries, database and hardware metrics, and monitoring database operations.
- Provides insight into the health of your MySQL servers, replication status, and errors.
- The Sumo Logic App for Oracle provides insight into the health and activity of your Oracle database. The app consists of predefined dashboards that present information about errors, ORA messages, listener activity, connections, security monitoring, and the syslog and XML audit trails
- The Sumo Logic App for PostgreSQL is a unified logs and metrics app for monitoring your PostgreSQL database. The app consists of predefined dashboards that allow you to track performance, logins, connections, errors, and overall system health.
- Redis is an in-memory data structure implementing a distributed, in-memory key-value database with optional durability. The Sumo Logic App for Redis helps you monitor the state of the database cluster.