Docs for Sumo apps for SAAS and Cloud applications.
This guide has documentation for Sumo apps for SAAS and Cloud applications.
- Akamai Cloud Monitor
- Allows you to analyze and correlate Akamai data with origin data.
- The Cloudflare App provides a set of dashboards to make analyzing Cloudflare logs easy, and help you understand events and trends from your websites and applications on the Cloudflare network. Logs are gathered from all 160+ Cloudflare data centers in near real-time and can be combined with other data sources, such as your origin data, to provide unique insights and help you improve the performance and security of your websites and applications.
- Fastly is a content delivery network (CDN) that provides you control over how and where you serve content, access to real-time performance analytics, and the ability to cache unpredictably changing content at the edge. With the Sumo Logic Fastly App, you can examine performance by origin, quality of service, and monitor your visitor traffic for important patterns using pre-defined searches and Dashboards for real-time visibility into your environment.
- The Opsgenie App provides at-a-glance views and detailed analytics for alerts on your DevOps environment, allowing you to effectively monitor and gain valuable insights into your incidents and incident handling operations.
- PagerDuty V1
- The Sumo Logic App for PagerDuty V1 collects incident messages from your PagerDuty account via a webhook, and displays that incident data in pre-configured Dashboards so you can monitor and analyze the activity of your PagerDuty account and Services. The Sumo Logic App for PagerDuty V1 uses Webhooks V1.
- PagerDuty V2
- The Sumo Logic App for PagerDuty V2 collects incident messages from your PagerDuty account via a webhook, and displays that incident data in pre-configured Dashboards so you can monitor and analyze the activity of your PagerDuty account and Services. The Sumo Logic App for PagerDuty V2 uses Webhooks V2, providing enhanced context for alert object models.
- The Sumo Logic App for Salesforce analyzes logs generated by Salesforce Event Monitoring, which provides insight into your Salesforce instance and Salesforce apps.