Install Sumo Logic App
The Sumo Logic App for Duo Security helps you monitor your Duo account’s authentication, administrator, and telephony logs. The dashboards provide insight into failed and successful authentications, administrator events, and outlier events.
To install the app:
Locate and install the app you need from the App Catalog. If you want to see a preview of the dashboards included with the app before installing, click Preview Dashboards.
- From the App Catalog, search for and select the app.
- To install the app, click Add to Library and complete the following fields.
- App Name. You can retain the existing name, or enter a name of your choice for the app.
- Data Source. Select either of these options for the data source.
- Choose Source Category, and select a source category from the list.
- Choose Enter a Custom Data Filter, and enter a custom source category beginning with an underscore. Example: (_sourceCategory=MyCategory).
- Advanced. Select the Location in Library (the default is the Personal folder in the library), or click New Folder to add a new folder.
- Click Add to Library.
Once an app is installed, it will appear in your Personal folder, or other folder that you specified. From here, you can share it with your organization. See Welcome to the New Library for information on working with the library in the new UI.
Panels will start to fill automatically. It's important to note that each panel slowly fills with data matching the time range query and received since the panel was created. Results won't immediately be available, but with a bit of time, you'll see full graphs and maps.
Overview of Duo Events including events breakdown by type, geolocation, one-day time comparison of events, and admin activity.
Geolocation of admin events, one-day time comparison of events, login errors, admin activity over time, and events breakdown by action.
Geolocation of successful authentication events, one-day time comparison of events, breakdown of events by Application, Factor, Users, Country, State, and City.
Geolocation of failed authentication events, one-day time comparison of failed events, breakdown of events by Application, Factor, Users, Country, State, and City.
Outliers and Threat Analysis
Outliers and threat analysis of Duo events.