This page provides instructions for installing the Evident.io ESP App, as well an example for each of the App dashboards.
Install the Sumo Logic App
Now that you have configured Evident.io ESP, install the Sumo Logic App for Evident.io ESP to take advantage of the preconfigured searches and dashboards to analyze your data.
To install the app:
Locate and install the app you need from the App Catalog. If you want to see a preview of the dashboards included with the app before installing, click Preview Dashboards.
- From the App Catalog, search for and select the app.
- To install the app, click Add to Library and complete the following fields.
- App Name. You can retain the existing name, or enter a name of your choice for the app.
- Data Source. Select either of these options for the data source.
- Choose Source Category, and select a source category from the list.
- Choose Enter a Custom Data Filter, and enter a custom source category beginning with an underscore. Example: (_sourceCategory=MyCategory).
- Advanced. Select the Location in Library (the default is the Personal folder in the library), or click New Folder to add a new folder.
- Click Add to Library.
Once an app is installed, it will appear in your Personal folder, or other folder that you specified. From here, you can share it with your organization.
Panels will start to fill automatically. It's important to note that each panel slowly fills with data matching the time range query and received since the panel was created. Results won't immediately be available, but with a bit of time, you'll see full graphs and maps.
Evident.io ESP - Overview
New Risks. Displays the number of new risks in a single value chart over the previous 24 hours.
New Risks by Severity. Shows the severity of new risks in a stacked column chart on a timeline for the last 24 hours.
New High Severity Risks. Provides details on the new high severity risks in a table chart over the last 24 hours.
Alerts by Status. Provides details on the number and status of new alerts over the last 24 hours in a column chart
Resolved Risks. Shows which risks have been resolved over the last 24 hours in a table chart.
Total Risks over Time. Shows a trendline of all alerts over the last 14 days in a stacked area chart.
Evident.io ESP - Detailed Risks
Total Risks. Shows the number of total risks in a single value chart over the last 24 hours
New Risks. Displays the number of new risks for the last 24 hours in a single value chart.
Unresolved Risks. Displays the number of unresolved risks reported over the last 24 hours in a single value chart.
Risks by Region. Displays the total number of risks by region over the last 24 hours in a donut chart.
Risks by Signature. Provides details on risks by signature name and identifier over the last 24 hours in a table chart.
Risks by Account. Displays the total number of risks by account name over the last 24 hours in a column chart.