The Zscaler Private Access App collects logs from Zscaler using the Log Streaming Service (LSS) to populate pre-configured searches and Dashboards. The dashboards provide easy-to-access visual insights into user behaviors, security, connector status, and risk.
The Sumo Logic App for Zscaler Private Access uses LSS to send the following logs, as documented here:
- App Connector Status: Information related to an App Connector's availability and connection to ZPA. To learn more, see App Connector Status Log Fields.
- User Activity: Information on end user requests to Applications. To learn more, see User Activity Log Fields.
- User Status: Information related to an end user's availability and connection to ZPA. To learn more, see User Status Log Fields.
- Browser Access Logs: HTTP log information related to Browser Access. To learn more, see Browser Access Log Fields and About Browser Access.
- Audit Logs: Session information for all admins accessing the ZPA Admin Portal. To learn more, see Audit Log Fields and About Audit Logs.