You can add folders and subfolders to the Library in order to organize your content for easy access, or to publish content.
In the Library, your Personal folder is the root folder for all your saved content. Any time you save a search, a Dashboard, or install an App, it is automatically saved here in a flat folder structure, ordered alphabetically.
To add a folder to the Library:
- In the Library, select the folder under which you would like to add a subfolder, and do one of the following:
- In the left pane, click the blue plus sign.
- In the left pane, click the double arrow to the left of the name, and from the menu, select Add.
- In the right pane, click the double arrow to the right of the name, and from the menu, select Add.
- In the Add Folder dialog, enter a name for the new folder, and click Add.
- The new folder is added to the folder list in alphabetical order.