When you install a Sumo Logic App, the included preconfigured searches and Dashboards are customized with your source configurations and populated in a folder selected by you.
Sumo Logic Apps address these common use cases:
- Increase availability and performance. Sumo Logic enables issues to be identified before they impact the application and customer. Precise, proactive analytics quickly uncover hidden root causes across all layers of the application and infrastructure stack.
- Provide real-time insights. With Sumo Logic enterprises easily extract machine data insights to provide greater intelligence around their customers, products, and application usage. These insights provide a more accurate and complete analysis for business users.
- Accelerate Cloud deployment. Sumo Logic enables enterprises to automate and speed the development and deployment process for cloud-based applications. Companies can rapidly detect, identify and resolve application issues.
- Decrease app time to market. With Sumo Logic, companies can implement a consistent release process resulting in on-time releases. They can easily identify application issues and configuration changes across development, test and deployment environments.
- Enforce compliance. Sumo Logic delivers a simple, proactive and automated process to audit and investigate operational, security and regulatory compliance incidents. All data is centralized, secured, and easily analyzed in real-time through a single, highly scalable solution.