Once you’ve saved content, you can choose to Publish it, which makes it available to other users. Your published content is automatically added to the Library in the Org > [Your Name] folder.
Once published, other users in your organization can:
- Search for and find your published search.
- Click your search to run it in the Search page.
- Copy your search to save and edit it.
- Export the text of your search.
Searches and Dashboards can be published and unpublished at any time. Additionally, other users can copy what you've published and make further customizations.
Publish a search from the Library
- In your Personal folder, click a search, then click the double arrow to the right of the name. Click Publish.
- When prompted to confirm the change, click Publish.
- The search is moved to your Org > [Your Name] folder.
Unpublish a search
- In your Org folder, select a published search or Dashboard, then click the double arrow to the right of the name. Click Unpublish.
- When prompted, click OK.
- The content is moved to your Personal folder.