Access documentation on Beta features that are coming soon to general availability.
Betas are different than our generally available services:
- We may make available to you a Preview, Limited Release, Alpha, Beta or other pre-release version of the service, applications, or APIs for non-production use (“Beta”).
- Betas may have limited features, functions, indexing capacity, storage, data security, data continuity, data retention or other limitations as determined by Sumo Logic.
- Sumo Logic may discontinue the Beta at any time.
- We may also decide never to make the features and functionality in Beta generally available.
- Betas (by their nature) have not been fully tested as they are still under development – and may be inoperable or incomplete, including more errors and bugs than our generally available offerings.
- Betas are offered “as is” with no warranties or indemnities.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Integration Framework
- No image available
- The Cloud-to-Cloud Integration Framework is a fully-managed collection system that collects logs and events directly from SaaS and Cloud platforms.