After you've created a custom Dashboard (Beta), you can link it to Explore and it will show up in your Kubernetes hierarchy. This page shows you how to link your custom Dashboard (Beta) to Explore.
Linking a custom Dashboard (Beta) to Explore
You can link any custom Dashboard (Beta) to Explore so that it shows up in the hierarchy. You do this by specifying the following:
- Key—Metadata that describes the type of content shown in the dashboard
- Value(s)—Component(s) to which the dashboard links to in the hierarchy
To link a custom Dashboard (Beta) to Explore, do the following:
- From your custom dashboard, click the Details icon in the upper right corner of the window and select Create Slack Linking from the drop-down menu.
- In the Dashboard Stack Linking dialog, enter a Key, metadata that describes the type of content in the dashboard.
- Enter Value(s), the component(s) to which the dashboard will be linked in the Explore hierarchy.
- Click Apply.