This page has instructions for changing the detection window and the threshold Activity Score for Insight generation.
By default, the detection window is 14 days, and the threshold Activity Score is 12. That means if an entity's Activity Score goes from 0 to 13 within a 14 day period, CSE will generate an Insight on that entity. For information about how that works, see Understanding Entity Activity Scores, in the Insight Generation Process topic.
To change the Insight Generation settings
- In the CSE UI, select Custom Insights from the Content menu.
- The Custom Insights page appears.
- Click Insight Generation Customized.
- On the Edit Insight Generation Configuration popup, set the desired Detection Window and Threshold.
- Click Update to save your changes.