You can add a secondary Y axis to a bar or column chart to create a combo chart. For details of query requirements, see Combo Charts.
To add a secondary Y axis:
- On the Dashboards page, click the Edit toggle.
- Click the Panel's Settings icon.
- Click Y Axis.
- Under Secondary Y Axis, select the check box for either the average or the count value in your query, and select Line Chart.
- A second Y axis is displayed in the preview below.
- You can also change the Scale. Under Scale, select one:
- Linear. (Default) A linear scale on the Y axis represents equal distance and change on a chart. So for example, if grid lines are enabled, a change of three spaces on a line graph may represent an increase of 3MB of data.
- Logarithmic. A logarithmic scale uses an equal distance and percentage change. When graphing values that display over a wide range, change the scale to logarithmic to make the smaller values easier to perceive.
- Under Range, enter specific values for Minimum Value and Maximum Value.
- Click Save.