On the Dashboards page, you can change a chart's type, depending on the result of your query. If the query you have used doesn’t support a certain chart type, an error message is displayed.
- On the Dashboards page, click the Edit toggle.
- Click the Panel's Settings icon.
- The Chart Type dialog is displayed.
- Select a chart type of your choice from the listed options.
- The query is displayed as the new chart type in the preview below. (If the query you’ve used doesn’t support a certain chart type, an error message is displayed.)
- Click Save.
You can try the different Chart Types available to visualize your data.