For the Bar, Column, Line, Area, Pie, or Box charts, you can change the way labels are truncated, or shortened, as they are displayed in your chart.
To change the label truncation in your chart:
- On the Dashboards page, select the Edit toggle.
- Click the Panel's Settings icon.
- In the Settings dialog, select General.
- Under Label Truncation, choose:
- End label truncation means that a value, such as an IP address, could be shortened to 100.100...., so that the beginning of the value is retained.
- Middle means that an IP address could be shortened to 100....100, so that the beginning and the end of the value is retained.
- Click Save.