For the Bar, Column, Line, or Area charts, you can choose a stacking option; either None, Normal, or Percent. This option won't change the appearance of any other type of chart.
To change the Stacking Option in your chart:
- On the Dashboards page, select the Edit button.
- Click the Panel's Settings icon.
- In the Settings dialog, select General.
- Under Stacking, select:
- None for no stacking.
- Normal for normal stacking.
- Percent uses the full height of the chart. Each graphed series is a percentage of the total.
- Click Save.
For details on how to create a stacked column chart, see Column Charts.