Once you've created a Panel, you can change the time range whenever you'd like.
Change the time range of a Panel temporarily
- Click the Panel's time range text to display a menu, and select an option to change the time range. Or enter a new time range manually.
- The Panel updates to display the data for that time range.
Change the time range of a Panel permanently
- Click Show in Search.
- The Panel query opens in the Search page.
- Change the time range on the Search page, and rerun the search.
- Click Update Dashboard.
- In the Save Back with Time Range dialog, select the original or new time range you want to use. Then click Apply.
- The Panel's time range is reset in the Dashboard.