To add a link to a Panel to drill down into another Dashboard, use the following steps:
- After adding a Panel to a Dashboard, click the Edit mode.
- Next to the title of your panel, click the gear icon. This will open the Settings dialog box.
- In the Settings dialog, select General.
- Activate the check box Enable linked Dashboard (select from list), then select the Dashboard you would like to link to from the list.
- Click Save.
- In the Panel, click Done Editing.
When you click in the Panel, it will automatically open the Dashboard that you have linked to.