For Bar, Column, Line, or Area charts, you can change the way labels are truncated, or shortened, as they are displayed in your chart.
To change the label truncation:
- On the Dashboards page, select the Edit toggle.
- Click the Panel's Settings icon.
- In the Settings dialog, select General.
- Under Label Truncation, choose:
- End label truncation means that a value, such as an IP address, could be shortened to 100.100...., so that the beginning of the value is retained.
- Middle means that an IP address could be shortened to 100....100, so that the beginning and the end of the value is retained.
- Click Save.