In order to participate in Sumo Logic pre-release programs ("Betas"), you must accept Sumo Logic's beta terms and conditions. This page has instructions on how the Account Owner of your Sumo Logic account can review and accept the Sumo Logic beta participation terms in the Sumo Logic UI. Once you accept the beta participation terms, you can’t undo the action.
Accepting Sumo Logic’s beta terms doesn’t not automatically enable any beta features, or enroll you in any beta programs. To participate in a Sumo Logic beta, contact your Sumo Logic account representative. Once you’ve been enrolled in the beta program, Sumo Logic will enable the beta feature for your account and notify you.
To opt-in to Sumo Logic beta terms and conditions
These instructions assume that you are the Account Owner of your company’s Sumo Logic account.
- Go to Administration > Account in the Sumo Logic UI.
- Select the Beta Participation tab.
- Under Beta Features click Opt-in.
- Please read the entire agreement.
- If you do not agree with any portion of the terms or have any questions, click Cancel and contact your Sumo Logic account representative.
- If you agree to the terms, click the checkbox next to I accept the terms of this agreement and then click Submit.
After you accept the terms, Sumo Logic will display your name and the date and time the terms were accepted. You can review the terms and conditions at any time by clicking the View Terms link.