The Account page displays information about your Sumo Logic organization, account type, billing period, and number of users. It also allows the account owner to reassign that role to another user.
To view the Account page, go to Administration > Account.
When you go to the Account page, the Account Overview tab is displayed. This page provides the following information about your subscription.
- Organization. Displays the name of your Sumo Logic organization, and its hexadecimal organization ID number.
- Plan Type. Displays your account type for your Sumo Logic subscription.
- Current Billing Period. Displays the start and end date of the current billing period.
- Daily Log Ingest. Measure of your current ingest. If the Daily Ingest average over the billing cycle is above your capacity, you will be charged the on-demand rate for the difference.
- Retention. Displays the number of days your data is retained. This value varies for paid accounts.
- Users. Displays the current number of users active in your account compared to the number of users allowed. (For example, 214 of 1000 used.)
- Live Dashboard Panels and Real Time Alerts. Displays the current number of Live Dashboard Panels and Real Time Alerts in your account compared to the number of Dashboards allowed. (For example, 369 of 1000 used.)
- Metrics. Measure of your metrics use by Data Points per Minute (DPM). If your Daily Usage average is higher than your capacity, you will be charged the on-demand rate for the difference.
Change the Name of the Organization
The Account Owner can change the display name of their Organization. This can be useful if you are using Multi-account Access to switch between several Sumo Logic Organizations.
- Go to Administration > Account.
- Select the Account Overview tab.
- Under Organization, next to Name, click Edit.
- In the Change Organization Name dialog, under New Organization Name, enter a new name to be displayed.
- Click Change Organization Name.
The new Organization name is displayed.