Use the Collection page to manage all of your Collectors and Sources. To access the Collection page, go to Manage Data > Collection > Collection.
- Search for a Collector or Source
- View the health of Collectors and Sources.
- Open the Setup Wizard to configure Collectors and Sources automatically
- Upgrade Sources from the Cloud-to-Cloud Integration Framework
- Upgrade Collectors
- Add an Installed Collector or a Hosted Collector
- Use the Show options to filter the list
- Use the Expand options to show or hide information about the Sources
- Use the paging controls to navigate the list of Collectors
Available Information about Collectors and Sources
- Name. Displays the name of the Collector, and any Sources that are configured under it. It also displays the type of Source (HTTP, Local File, Local Windows Event Log, etc.)
- Health. Shows color-coded healthy, error, and warning states for Collectors and Sources so you can quickly determine the health of your Collectors and Sources.
- Type. Displays whether the Collector is an Installed or Hosted Collector.
- Status. Shows the status of Sources manually paused by users.
- Source Category. Displays the name of the configured Source Category for this Collector or Source.
- Sources. Displays the number of Sources configured under a Collector.
- Last Hour. Displays a graph of the total number of log messages ingested per minute over the past hour.
- Messages. Displays the total number of log messages ingested over the past hour.