Once you set up a webhook connection you can send a Sumo Logic alert to your Datadog account. For information on how to build your webhook payload refer to Datadog webhooks in their API Help.
Webhook connections rely on HTTP endpoints that tell Sumo Logic where to send data. You can set up any number of connections.
Once you set up the webhook connection you'll have the option to use it in a Scheduled Search or Monitor.
Set up a webhook connection for Datadog
- In the Sumo Logic, go to Manage Data > Monitoring > Connections.
- On the Connections page click Add.
- Click Datadog.
- In the Create Connection dialog, enter the Name of the Connection.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for the Connection.
- Enter the URL for the endpoint.
- (Optional) Custom Headers, enter up to five comma separated key-value pairs.
- Under Payload, enter a JSON object in the format required by Datadog. For details on variables that can be used as parameters within your JSON object, see Webhook Payload Variables.