Admin Mode as Super User
When you need to manage the content for your organization, you can enable Admin Mode which will turn off your personal content in the Library and allow you to see the entire file tree.
Switch to Admin Mode
To switch to Admin Mode:
- Go to the Library.
- Select View as: Content Administrator.
You will now see the whole file tree for your organization, as well as the Admin Recommended folder.
Move Important Content to Admin Recommended
Important content can be dashboards that help new users get started, or common searches that your organization needs often. You can draw attention to this content by putting it into Admin Recommended, which appears at the top of the Library. For example, you can share an Audit dashboard at the top of the Library on the Left-nav.
To add a dashboard or search to Admin Recommended:
- Select the Library Tab from the UI.
- Toggle to Content Administrator mode.
You will now see a note on the Left-nav saying "Viewing as Content Administrator."
- From the Left-nav, select the options menu for the item you want to move, and choose Move.
- From the Move dialog, choose the Admin Recommended folder and click Move.