The page has information about viewing information about the scheduled views configured for your organization.
- Go to Manage Data > Logs > Scheduled Views.
- Name. The name assigned to the scheduled view.
- Storage Consumed. The total volume of uncompressed data ingested across the duration of the retention period.
- Retention Period. The number of days configured as the retention period.
- Data Forwarding. If the scheduled view is configured to forward data to an S3 bucket, this column contains the name of the data forwarding destination.
- To view details of the scheduled view configuration, click the more options icon for the view, and select View Details from the menu.
- The page expands to display the scheduled view configuration.
In addition to information about who created the schedule view, and when, the following is displayed:
- Retention Period. The period of time data in the scheduled view is retained.
- Progress and Lag Time. The progress bar indicates how up-to-date the scheduled view is, and if it is not up-to-date, Lag Time contains the actual lag time. For more information see Scheduled View Lag Time
- Query. The query that returns that data to be written to the scheduled view.
- Data Forwarding. If the scheduled view is configured to forward data to an S3 bucket, the name of the data forwarding destination.