Metrics are numeric samples of data collected over time. They can measure infrastructure, such as operating system performance or disk activity, application performance, or custom business and operational data that is coded into your organization’s applications.
Metrics are an effective tool for monitoring, troubleshooting, and identifying the root causes of problems. They can help your organization:
- Gain end-to-end visibility into application performance.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) over time.
- Determine if an outage has occurred and restore service.
- Determine why an event occurred and how it might be prevented in the future.
- Metric Charts
- No image available
- You can visualize metrics data in the Web Application.
- Create a Metrics Query and Visualization
- Create and Tailor Line and Area Metric Charts
- Create and Tailor Single Value Metric Charts
- Interacting with Metric Charts
- Choosing a Quantization Interval for a Chart
- Metrics Outliers
- Add a Metrics Visualization to a Dashboard
- Use Log Overlay to Analyze Metrics Visualizations
- Share a Metric Chart