The Library feature of the Sumo Logic Web Application allows an Admin to install the Sumo Logic Audit App. Your organization will be up and running with the app in just a few minutes.
To install the app:
- Click App Catalog ( Library > Apps in the classic UI).
- Search for Audit. (Click Audit in the classic UI).
- Click Add to Library (Click Install in the classic UI).
If Sumo Logic Auditing is not enabled, your administrator needs to enable it before you can install.
- If you do want to save to a new folder within your personal folders, click + New Folder and select a name and location for your folder.
- Click Add to Library to install the app. A confirmation dialog will appear and then you can start viewing your new dashboards.