The Library allows an Admin to install the Data Volume App. Your organization will be up and running with the app in just a few minutes.
Your administrator must enable Data Volume from Administration > Account > Data Management before you can install this app.
To install the app:
- From App Catalog, search for the Data Volume app.
- Click Data Volume.
- Click Add to Library. You will be prompted to choose a location.
- If Data Volume Logging is not enabled, select the toggle to enable it. Otherwise, the application will have no data to display. If the feature is already enabled, the toggle does not appear.
- Choose a location for Data Volume in your Personal folder.
- Click Add to Library. A dialog will confirm the app is installed successfully.