Certain apps have specific installation requirements. Be sure to check the instructions for your application for specific instructions.
To install an Application:
- From the left nav, select App Catalog.
- Click the name of the app you'd like to install.
- Click Add to Library.
- For Folder, choose either the Personal folder or a subfolder in your Personal folder. (Click the blue +New Folder to create a new subfolder).
- In the Add to LIbrary dialog box, do one of the following for Log data Source:
- Select from Existing Source Categories. Choose an existing _sourceCategory present in your account.
Important: If you do not select the correct _sourceCategory, data will not be loaded into the app.
- Enter a Custom Data Filter. To set up a specific data filter, type the keyword(s) you'd like to use to filter the data.
- Click Add to Library (Install in the classic UI).
- When the Confirm dialog displays, you can begin to
Once an app is installed, it will appear in your Personal folder. From here, you can publish it to share it with your organization.
Panels will start and fill automatically. It's important to note that each Panel slowly fills with data matching the time range query and received since the Panel was created. Results won't immediately be available, but with a bit of time you'll see full graphs and maps.