Publishing a Dashboard is a great way to keep everyone on top of data that is important to your organization.
You can only publish a Dashboard that you have created. Once you publish your Dashboard, other users can Favorite it. As you make changes to it, those changes are reflected in the other user’s Library as well. Think of a published Dashboard as being “pushed” to users who favorite it; any changes are pushed (updated) to other users.
Publish a Dashboard from the Library
- Select a Dashboard, then click the double arrow to the right of the name. Click Publish.
- When prompted to confirm the change, click Publish.
- The Dashboard is moved to the Org folder, and the Dashboard icon indicates that the item is published.
Unpublish a Dashboard
- In your Org folder, select a published Dashboard, then click the double arrow to the right of the name. Click Unpublish.
- When prompted, click OK.
- The content is moved to your Personal folder.
To share a Dashboard via URL from the Dashboards page, see Sharing Dashboards.