Once you have created a folder in the Library, you can rename it at any time.
To rename a folder:
- In the Library, select the folder you would like to rename, and do one of the following:
- In the left pane, click the double arrow to the left of the name, and from the menu, select Rename.
- In the right pane, click the double arrow to the right of the name, and from the menu, select Rename.
- In the Rename Folder dialog, enter a new name and description (optional) for the folder, and click Rename.
- The folder is renamed in the folder list, and if necessary, moved to appear in alphabetical order.