On the Live Tail page, you can open, or "pop out" a running Live Tail session into a new browser window. This way, you can move the new window to another screen, or watch it separately from the browser window where Sumo Logic is running.
There is a limit of two Live Tail "pop out" windows per user.
Open a Live Tail session in a new window
- On the Live Tail page, or from the Search page, start a new Live Tail session.
- On the Live Tail page, select the elipses icon on the Live Tail tab and select Pop Out (select Open in a New Wind in the classic UI).
- A new browser window opens and the current Live Tail session runs in the new window.
Stop the Live Tail Session
- Click the ... menu at the top of the page and select Stop Live Tail.
- The Live Tail session is stopped.