The Sumo Logic App for One Login helps you monitor the overall health of your OneLogin deployment. Dashboards keep an eye on errors being generated by back-end applications as well as errors generated from ELB instances. The OneLogin App offers three dashboards to help you track OneLogin events.
- Visitor Locations. Geolocation of visitor IP Addresses over the last 24 hours. See hotspots of visitor activity across the globe.
- Events by App. See events from the last 24 hours by application name in a pie chart and compare app usage.
- Event Outlier Over Time. Identify events that fall outside the normal range for the last 24 hours.
- Logins by Country. See the a count of the number of logins by Country Name to get an idea of your visitor traffic by country for the last 24 hours.
- Failed Login Outliers. View any logins over the last 24 hours that fall outside the specified failed login threshold.
- Top 10 Users by Events. View the top 10 users by number of events for the last 24 hours to identify heavy activity.
- Event Distribution by App. See the percentage of logins by application for the last 24 hours as a pie chart to identify which apps have had the most events recently.
- Event Distribution by Even ID. See the percentage of each user action by Event ID for the last 24 hours as a pie chart to identify which apps have had the most activity recently.
- Logins by App. Percentage of logins by application.
- Top 10 Provisionings and Warnings. View the top 10 provisioning error messages and warnings issued by OneLogin and a count for the last 24 hours.
- Failed Actions. See the error descriptions of failed actions and a count of their occurrence for the last 24 hours as a list to identify possible issues.
- User Activity. View a count of user activity by username for the last 24 hours as a bar chart to quickly identify unusual user activity.
- Password changes. See password changes by username and a count of changes for the last 24 hours to quickly identify any unusually high numbers of password changes by a particular user.
- Logins by country. View a count of the logins by country name for the last 24 hours to identify any unusual activity by country.
- Users created in apps. See the number of users created in applications in the last 24 hours as a bar chart. You can filter by app name to track the count of a particular app.
- Assumed Users. View events by timestamp (and any notes made during the change) when one user acts as another user in the last 24 hours.
- Failed Logins. See the number of login failures by username in the last 24 hours to identify any unusual activity. You can filter by user name as needed.
- User Modifications. See user modifications by date, time, user name, source user, and error description for the last 24 hours. You can filter by time, user name, source user, or error description as needed to track unusual behavior.