Configure a Collector and Source
To collect logs for the Windows Performance App, you will need:
Add a Custom Query to the Windows Performance Source
To complete the configuration, you'll need to edit each Windows Performance Source you are using to collect logs to manually add a custom query.
- Go to Manage Data > Collection.
- Find the Collector and the Windows Performance Source.
- For the Source, click Edit.
- Under Perfmon Queries select the check boxes for these queries:
- Physical Disk
- Click Add Query.
- For Name, enter CPU per Process.
- For Query, enter select * from Win32_PerfFormattedData_PerfProc_Process.
- Click Save.