The Library allows an Admin to install the AWS ELB Application App. Your organization will be up and running with the app in just a few minutes.
To install the app:
- In the Library, click Preview.
- Click AWS Elastic Load Balancer - Application.
- Click Install. The Application dialog box displays:
- In the Install Application dialog box, enter:
- Select from _sourceCategory values. Choose an existing _sourceCategory present in your account used for the AWS Application Load Balancing Source, such as ALB.
- Custom data filter. To set up a specific data filter, type the keyword(s) you'd like to use to filter the data.
When the Confirm dialog displays, click Go to navigate to the installed app.
After the Install
Once an app is installed, it appears in your Personal folder. From here, you can publish it to share it with your organization.
Panels will start and fill automatically. It's important to note that each Panel slowly fills with data matching the time range query and received since the Panel was created. Results won't immediately be available, but with a bit of time, you'll see full graphs and maps.