Before you install the Sumo Logic App for Amazon CloudFront, you'll need to perform the following steps:
- Grant Sumo Logic access to an Amazon S3 bucket.
- Enable CloudFront logging.
- Confirm that logs are being delivered to the Amazon S3 bucket.
- Add an Amazon CloudFront Source to Sumo Logic.
- Install the Sumo Logic App for Amazon CloudFront.
Once you begin uploading data, your daily data usage will increase. It's a good idea to check the Account page to make sure that you have enough quota to accommodate additional data in your account. If you need additional quota, you can upgrade at any time.