To install the app:
- Select App Catalog, search for and select the app, and click Add to Library. (In the classic UI, click Library, click Apps, select the app, and click Install.)
- Click Add to Library. Click Preview Dashboards if you'd like to see a preview of the dashboards included with the app before installing.
- In the Install Application dialog box, select the installation (the default is the Personal folder in the library), or click New Folder to add a new folder.
- Select either of these options for the log data source.
- Choose Select from Existing Source Categories, and select the source catalog from the Source Category list.
- Choose Enter a Custom Data Filter and enter a custom source category beginning with an underscore. Example: (
- Click Add to Library.
Once an app is installed, it will appear in your Personal folder, or other folder that you specified. From here, you can share it with your organization. See Welcome to the New Library for information on working with the library in the new UI.
Panels will start to fill automatically. It's important to note that each Panel slowly fills with data matching the time range query and received since the Panel was created. Results won't immediately be available, but with a bit of time, you'll see full graphs and maps.