Sumo Logic and Atlassian partnered to create a solution that integrates access to all your Atlassian cloud tools with real-time monitoring capabilities across your environment.
By leveraging data from multiple Atlassian products, the Sumo Logic Atlassian solution enables development teams to benchmark their performance in minutes against the industry-leading metrics and drill down into actionable insights to continuously improve their software delivery performance.
Atlassian Solution Overview
The Atlassian Solution enables you to effectively manage and enhance your development and production environments by providing:
- Insight into the effectiveness of your software development and delivery process.
- Real-time log analytics that allow you to identify problems and discover root causes.
- Collaboration that increases development velocity with analytics into development and production environments.
- Continuous intelligence across Atlassian, monitoring your entire CI/CD pipeline.
- Integrated Atlassian components for alerting and incident management.
Atlassian Solution components
The Atlassian Solution comprises Atlassian products with the seamless integration of Sumo Logic apps for monitoring and troubleshooting across your infrastructure. Each of the Atlassian Solution apps provides a set of pre-configured dashboards displaying real-time data from across your environment. This allows you to more effectively monitor and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Jira - Plan, track, and manage software development projects.
- Bitbucket - Collaborate on code with inline comments and pull requests, as well as manage and share Git repositories.
- Jira Service Desk - Receive, track, manage, and resolve requests from your customers.
- Opsgenie - Streamline incident Management.
Sumo Logic Apps for the Atlassian products:
- Jira Cloud - Provides insights into project management issues to more effectively plan, assign, track, report, and manage work across multiple teams.
- Jira (Server) - Provides insights into Jira usage, request activity, issues, security, sprint events, and user events.
- Bitbucket - Provides insights into project management to more effectively plan and manage development and deployments.
- Opsgenie - Provides at-a-glance views and detailed analytics for alerts on your DevOps environment.
- Atlassian - Integrates access to all your Atlassian cloud tools with real-time monitoring capabilities across your environment.
Sumo Logic Webhooks for Atlassian products connections for:
- Jira Cloud - Send JSON payloads from Sumo Logic scheduled searches as an HTTP POST request to create Jira issues in Jira Cloud.
- Jira (Server) - Send JSON payloads from Sumo Logic scheduled searches as an HTTP POST request to create Jira issues in Jira Server.
- Jira Service Desk - Send JSON payloads from Sumo Logic scheduled searches as an HTTP POST request to create Jira issues in Jira Service Desk.
- Opsgenie - Send Webhook alerts to Opsgenie that act as a dispatcher and determine the right people to notify based on your on-call schedule.