As a Sumo Logic user, you can change your own email address as necessary.
- In Sumo Logic, go to the Preference page.
- Under My Profile, next to your Username, click Change Email Address.
- In the Change Email Address dialog, your current email address is displayed.
- Enter your Current Password for your Sumo Logic Account.
- Enter your New Email.
- Click Save.
- The Email Address Changed dialog appears. An email with an activation link is sent to your new email address. Click the link in the email within seven days to complete your email address change, or this link will expire.
- Click OK, Got It to dismiss.
To change another user's email address as a Sumo Logic Administrator, see Change A User's Email Address.