Explore provides visual hierarchy of the clusters in your environment that allows you to view and switch between clusters with a single click. Explore, used in conjunction with the Sumo Logic Kubernetes App, allows you to intuitively monitor and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
This page provides an overview of the Explore and provides next steps for configuring collection, installing the app, and viewing the dashboards.
Explore provides a framework in which you can view the contents of your Kubernetes clusters and easily navigate your system hierarchy.
To open Explore, do the following:
- Log in to Sumo Logic and click + New on the top menu bar.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Explore. The system hierarchy on the left.
- To view the contents of a cluster, click the arrow > to the left of the name and the list expands. You can continue to expand nested lists.
- If this is your first time using Explore, the window at the right will be empty.
- If you have already installed the Kubernetes App, a dashboard displaying data for the selected deployment appears on the right.