EMnify is the leading cloud-building block for cellular communications in the IoT stack, connecting millions of IoT devices globally. You can use a webhook in the EMnify platform to forward system events to the Sumo Logic HTTP endpoint. Using these logs, you can monitor the authentication, lifecycle transition and configuration change events in Sumo Logic. For more details, refer to the EMnify Documentation.
The Sumo Logic integration for EMnify ingests system events into Sumo Logic through an outgoing webhook available in EMnify. For more information on supported events that are ingested through the EMnify webhook, see the EMnify Documentation.
This section has instructions for collecting logs for the Sumo Logic EMnify webhook collection.
Follow the below steps to configure the Hosted Collector to receive EMnify events:
- In the Sumo Logic portal, create a new Hosted Collector or use an existing one. Then add an HTTP Logs and Metrics Source.
- Configure Source Category in the HTTP source - for example,
webhook/emnify- for the EMnify integration.
- Copy and save the endpoint URL of the source.
Configure the webhook integration in EMnify to send events to the Sumo Logic HTTP source. Once configured, it will be triggered each time the events occur within your EMnify account.
Follow the below steps to configure the EMnify webhook.
- Sign in to the EMnify account.
- Go to Integrations section.
- Go to Data Streams, select ADD NEW DATA STREAM.
- Search Webhook and click ADD. The webhook form appears.
- Enter webhook form data as follows:
- STREAM TYPE. Select Stream Events.
- EVENT OPTIONS. Select Stream all events.
- DESTINATION. Enter the Sumo Logic HTTP endpoint URL (source address) created above.
- Click CREATE.
- Verify EMnify events are getting ingested in Sumo Logic by executing the following query on Sumo Logic's Log Search panel.
- For support, contact EMnify.